photo MAIN-BANNER-1.jpg

Saturday, February 1, 2014

DⒶS BUNKER @ Los Angeles

OKAY, this is a very late post. I would apologize but I'm not sorry, I'm as sorry as Justin Beiber for drag racing and driving under the influence (insert Beiber bash comment here).
Anyway, I had the lucky chance to attend Das Bunker, in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. This place is the prime place for the illest industrial, goth-y goodness music and people. It was also the LAST NIGHT of this iconic hub, and I got to be there. Welly, welly, welly, loving lyf.
It was a sick/ill/dope night, because besides getting my cousins completely trashed (sorry not sorry), making new friends of the night and experiencing the real Los Angeles night streets, I came home, and didn't smell like the floor of a bar and stale cigarettes.The place was oddly clean.


American Apparel Sheer red Tee | Golden 'RAD' Necklace | Gold embroidered Bomber | Urban Outfitters Triangle Lace Bralette 

No comments:

Post a Comment