photo MAIN-BANNER-1.jpg

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Shopping in San Francisco

After leaving Las Vegas I landed in chilly San Francisco. Don't get me wrong, I did do 'cultured' things, but mostly I walked and shopped. BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I'M GOOD AT IN LYF.
If you ever visit San Francisco, visit Valencia street. I promise, you wont be disappointed. While on Valencia street, I stumbled upon Clothes Contact, an impossibly cool vintage store. No price tags, it's all bought by the pound. Oh, and for all those people who love good coffee, there's an ace place there called Fourbarrell Coffee. You heard it from me.


SequinZ Gal0re

Now I can b a Tie-Dyed Princezz.


Ps. purchased a pair of BDG Super High-waisted jeans (in two colours) and I've never looked back. Join me in the world of high-wasited goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment